New Air Conditioning System: SEER Ratings Help You Save
Central Air Conditioning and HVAC Installation
Aiello is a Top Rated Air Conditioning Company in Connecticut
When you’re in the market for a new air conditioner or HVAC installation, you’re searching for two essential things:
- The right air conditioning system for your home
- The right air conditioning company to install it
At Aiello Home Services, we understand how important it is to maintain a comfortable home even when the outside thermostat is climbing high. We have a team of full-time Installation and Replacement Specialists ready to help with new air conditioning and HVAC installations, so you’ll be able to step into a home that feels just right — no matter how hot it is outside.
Our Highly Trained Specialists Offer Great Advice
Aiello’s Installation and Replacement Specialists visit your home free of cost, and offer a plan to help you decide what central air installation is best for your household.
Our air conditioning Installation and Replacement Specialists:
- Are trained to evaluate all your mechanical systems
- Measure your home for cool air gain/loss calculation
- Are educated on all types of home heating and cooling systems
- Are educated on all indoor air quality (IAQ) issues
- Stay up-to-date on all state and local codes
- Know all your air conditioning options — ductless split, high velocity, traditional central air, or heat pumps
- Are educated on our financing options
- Pull permits on every job
- Perform ACCA-approved Manual J calculations on every new or replacement heating and cooling system installation
Our Industry Best HVAC Installation Warranty
At Aiello Home Services, we provide our customers peace of mind with our installation warranty. We have the best first year and following years warranties available. A total 10 year parts and labor warranty. Here’s how we stand behind all our work the first year: During the first year of installation, if you’re not 100% satisfied with the performance of your new home cooling system — and we are unable to resolve those performance issues by the one-year anniversary of installation — we will, within 30 days of your request, refund you the entire amount of the contract and work with you to get your system replaced.
Our mission is to provide high quality air conditioning installation services, satisfaction guaranteed.
When you’re searching for a new home cooling system and you’re just not sure what choice is the right one for your home, we’re here to help! Give us a call, or contact us online and say, “Hello, Aiello!”