Aiello Home Services Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
We want to let our customers know that we're taking Covid-19 very seriously. Our number one priority is the health of our customers and employees. With additional precautions in place, we are officially open and here to serve you.
Below are a few of the initial measures we're taking for the well-being of our customers:
- All technicians have been provided with single-use disposable shoe covers and gloves
- All technicians are taking additional precautions to clean tools and equipment, including iPads, after each use
- All technicians have the appropriate PPE (masks, disinfectant wipes and sprays, etc.)
- Technicians and office staff are briefed on CDC safety best practices and social distancing guidelines
- Employees regularly monitor their own health. To date, no staff members have been infected
- All technicians will ask if you'd like them to take additional safety precautions (enter through hatchways, paperless interactions, etc.)
- If we don’t shake your hand, we mean no offense. We just want to keep you safe!